Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone know where i can my hands on some straight 10 weight oil?

You should be able to get it from a car parts store... not every store might carry it, though. Call around.Anyone know where i can my hands on some straight 10 weight oil?
I don't think a 10 weight oil is manufactured. Why on earth would you want that?





Just put in some machine oil, like 3 in 1 oil.





I have doubts that it will run. The carb needle valve may be stuck closed, and the jets clogged up. Good luck though. I'd love to have an old duster with a 340 in it.Anyone know where i can my hands on some straight 10 weight oil?
why? never mind


hardware store ,indusrtial store, a hydraulic shop, most auto place have it





hydraulic fluid is what you are looking for right?
parts store should either have it or can order it for you.
msc or mcmaster carr

No comments:

Post a Comment