Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are peanut butter and coconut oil effective for weight loss?

I've read that peanut butter and coconut oil are effective for managing weight and for eating healthy. However, they do tend to have a lot of calories and fat. But are they effective? (I'm not dieting or anything, my mom just told me that they were good for that.)Are peanut butter and coconut oil effective for weight loss?
Coconut oil is better than most other oils for you. I'm not sure about peanut butter, but it is a pretty nutritious source of food. The key, as with other things, is moderation. Replace other oils you would use with coconut oil, instead of adding it to your diet. Don't focus on it having a lot of calories or a lot of fat. Fats are one of those foods that are so varible depending on what kind you have. Some fats are good for you, some aren't.





I eat a lot of sushi, usually the crabstick or salmon with avacado, both salmon and avacado have a lot fats, but they are good fats, and I noticed I've started to slim down a little, and I feel better since i've been eating sushi for lunch, as opposed to Mcdonald's or fast food.Are peanut butter and coconut oil effective for weight loss?
That's what is says if you go to the main Yahoo page...there's a link

No comments:

Post a Comment