Thursday, January 7, 2010

What weight motor oil should I put in a 1963 Ford Falcon?

I'm in a warm climate. thanks.What weight motor oil should I put in a 1963 Ford Falcon?
I agree with the 10w30 answer. In addition, some oil producers make ';High Milage'; oils for older cars. Check at your auto-parts store.What weight motor oil should I put in a 1963 Ford Falcon?
yes kenk you hit it on the barrelhead, heavier weights just eat hp, they dont necessarily provide better lube protection, check oil wedge theory.


hope you threw that poins system away in preference to the ignition module i think duraspark 2, blue wire and red hook to start and run on the old system.hey they are called the same, and my mistake, red and white wire.
do not use any oil with a 40 in its weight/ 10w30 is fine or straight 30 is ok
10w40 Synthetic oil ( Any Brand )
  • theatre tickets
  • 1 comment:

    1. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. Directional drilling has been an integral part of the oil and gas industry. Tools utilized in achieving directional drills include whipstocks, bottom hole assembly (BHA) configurations, three-dimensional measuring devices, mud motors, and specialized drill bits. We will help you get the best quote for directional drilling tools and directional drilling services. Here is the list of directional drilling compaines with an excellent track record for best results. list of directional drilling companies

      ReplyDelete