Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone had good results using virgin coconut oil for weight loss or to improve health?

Yes, my daughter eats about 3 tblspoons a day I think, and she says it gives her energy. She is losing weight but she is also exercising. She says the oil gives her the energy to get out and do it! So if it gives her that much energy then she has to be burning calories because of it. I know she spreads some on toast with lowfat peanutbutter and even put it in hot tea where it floats on top but she mixes it before she takes a drink. She melts it and pours into her blender when she makes a smoothie.Has anyone had good results using virgin coconut oil for weight loss or to improve health?
no, U should have a healthy balanced diet have more fibre and protein in your diet they keep you full and energized and you should have small meal every 3 hours check this site for article on lazy way to lose weight, high protein diet and fibre and more fibre this should get you startedHas anyone had good results using virgin coconut oil for weight loss or to improve health?
I know this is not answering the ? but I have heard of this too. COOKING with coconut oil is suppose to help people with food allergies and better for you than veg oil and what not....is this what you are talking about? I too wondered this and what it tasted like. You can even buy it at walmart now and I was curious as well! :)
pardon the expression.. but i had made me 'go more'... I eat one coconut a week, fresh ones where I drain the coconut milk and drink it and then hack away at the meat... I love fresh coconut and I know that it hasen't been tampered with by additives.
visit these sites to understand more about coconut





http://www.notiva.com





http://www.coconut-connections.com/cocon





http://www.tropicaltraditions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment