Thursday, January 7, 2010

What oil weight should I use in my 07 crf50?

What does the Owner manual say? (You can't expect us to reccomend oil with out reading the manual. And why should we read a manual for YOUR bike if YOU won't?) That said, I suggest 15W-50 from Mobil. It's a synthetic oil, and it gets HOT down here. So I can usually stretch my oil changing interval to once a year, at the end of the riding season. To the extent there is an end, here, I guess January would be it.What oil weight should I use in my 07 crf50?
experiment.... if you don't have a book, if you do use what it says... if not.... like i said experiment





i started off with 10w 40, bike vibrated at most rpm ranges, so i went with a heavier weight... 15w 40 is the usual tho.





oh yeah, i live in texas and currently am using 25w 40 (with good resutls... it was actually 4 cycle boat engine oil... but my bike doesn't virbrate or lose power)What oil weight should I use in my 07 crf50?
10w40 is sufficient
castrol gtx 20:50

No comments:

Post a Comment