Friday, December 18, 2009

Emu Oil for Hairloss, Fact or Fiction? any conclusive evidence at all, or all just speculation?

I'm just some dude that's losing his hair, no big deal. but I thought if I could counteract the hairloss I'd be stoked and better suited for the swooning of masses of beautiful women I'm used to dealing with. joking. but seriously, I'm pretty good at researching, I heard emu oil reawakens sleeping hair follicles and stimulates the skin to grow more healthy and this and that, and it was cheap so I bought some and I'm rubbing it into my head. I go back to look to see if I'm wasting my time and I don't seem to find a single conclusive study on this. its all just marketing ';facts'; and while I notice results I also realize I might be noticing what my imagination believes. so I'm just wondering if anybody knows anybody who this has actually worked for. hands down, worked. if not, am I going to have ultimate emu oil power for having that first hand testimony? i just think its weird that nobody out there has a conclusive Yes or No. can you help me out and point me in that direction? I've been searching for a whileEmu Oil for Hairloss, Fact or Fiction? any conclusive evidence at all, or all just speculation?
I don't like to call myself bald. I prefer the politically correct term---hair follicle challenged.





Let's briefly compare emu oil to the only two FDA-approved hair regrowth formulas. Propecia conducted a 5 year clinical study of men with hair loss. 48% reported some hair regrowth, while 42% reported that their hair stopped falling out.





http://www.propecia.com/finasteride/prop鈥?/a>





I did not do a long search on rogaine, but the results did not sound impressive. Plus you have to take it for the rest of your life, or the hair loss will recur.





http://www.rogaine.com/men/about-rogaine





Did you read of emu oil conducting a 5 year clinical study or even a 1 year study? Probably not.





Two things to note---if you do start to regrow hair today, it will not start to appear on your scalp until 2 to 4 months. More important, if emu oil could successfully regrow hair, it would be one of the richest companies on the planet. (I would be a huge stockholder and customer.)





The only good news is that you will not have to fight off masses of swooning women. When I had more hair, it was incredibly time consuming. Plus I experienced permanent hearing loss from the screaming of all the babes chasing after me.Emu Oil for Hairloss, Fact or Fiction? any conclusive evidence at all, or all just speculation?
I cant see oil doing anything but sufficating your skin
You would really not have much to lose. I can not say I use it for hair loss(but I have used it), but I have read it works wonders for that issue. I on the other hand use emu daily. I use it on my face and body. It is by far the best oil I have ever used. I have mixed it in with a hair oil I sometimes use. I just massage it into my scalp and leave it in awhile before washing out. I have found that using organic shampoo and using a scalp oil has made my already thick hair thicker. It is even more true when it has biotin in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment