Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New way to fight Chavez the commie and his oil empire??

When I go to the valero or citgo, I make a point of taking an extra gallon and running....I don't feel bad because this will HELP us in the war against Venezuela! I think you should do this too.New way to fight Chavez the commie and his oil empire??
Chavez is not only stealing from the rich. He is taking private property from people who worked for it and is keeping it. He's not giving it to the poor. He is also clamping down on anyone who disagrees with him.New way to fight Chavez the commie and his oil empire??
I guess if you're willing to be arrested for a hollow gesture, ummm....go for it?
Why bother with all that trouble? A SEAL team in the right place at the right time and Chavez is nothing but an unpleasant memory. God, sometimes I miss the Cold War, you know? When guys like Chavez could wake up every morning wondering if their car was going to start, or explode.
LOL, you're actually upset that Chavez is taking from the rich and giving to the poor?





Wow, and here I mistakenly thought I had seen and heard it all.
lol, i just dump out all the window washing fluid








(Wow! Dr Green below is actually a True Believer huh? How can anyone defend the communist dictator thug Chavez?)
I just go to Kwik Fill, their based and refined in Pennsylvania.
I wasn't going to post on this..because I don't understand the running thing..is it stealing??





but that whacko green..and his robin hood should work in Venezuela for 18$ a week
follow Brazil
Anything to fight the commies is okay with me.


I just don't buy gas at Citgo.





Chavez takes from the Rich %26amp; the Poor, and gives it to himself.
I love that idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment