Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What works better magnesium citrate or castor oil?

I am 39 weeks and 2cm dilated. I am more than uncomfortable with various aches and pains. I know I could go any time but I don't know if i can take it any more. please help.What works better magnesium citrate or castor oil?
OMG neither. That passes to the baby. You shouldn't take either, especially the mag. You will be even more miserable with diarrhea and uncontrolled cramps. This won't bring on labor. All it will do is upset the baby and the baby's system as well. The baby will come when its ready.What works better magnesium citrate or castor oil?
Neither one is proven to help. They actually just might make the situation worse by making you go to the bathroom a lot. Which is definitely not fun when your 39 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment