Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm looking for a tea-tree oil based shampoo that i can buy in my local boots or superdrug. Or in fact anywher

e in limerick?I'm looking for a tea-tree oil based shampoo that i can buy in my local boots or superdrug. Or in fact anywher
you can get it in a lot of places. mostly i've just seen tea tree oil, not the actual shampoo. i think one of my friends got her tea tree shampoo from her hairdresser, so you could try asking at a salon. otherwise, they have it at Nordstorm here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2930032?cm_cat=datafeed%26amp;cm_pla=hair_care:women:shampoo%26amp;cm_ite=kiehl's_tea_tree_oil_shampoo:184603%26amp;cm_ven=Froogle%26amp;mr:trackingCode=873F558B-0742-DD11-98CA-001422107090%26amp;mr:referralID=NA





or at paul mitchell:


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/TeaTree/Care/Pages/TeaTreeSpecialShampoo.aspx





:DI'm looking for a tea-tree oil based shampoo that i can buy in my local boots or superdrug. Or in fact anywher
orginal source...they do them shower gels...they also do shampoo's and conditioners and if the showergel is anything to go by, then the shampoo will be good.





also superdrug will do their own brand of tea tree shampoo





however if u wanna salon brand, paul mitchell do a tea tree shampoo and conditioner
Dya know what, Aldi does a really good one that my neice uses, or if your going to boots, then go for the one with tea tree and Chamomile.
Superdrug do their own brand of teatree shampoo. and it only costs 99p there's a conditioner too and usually on BOGOF.
Neutrogena's T-Sal. it's for psoriasis, I believe.
Hi! I found a website called ';TeaTimeForMe.net'; has tea-tree oil based shampoo.I hope this helps!!
If there's a healthfood store, they usually sell that kind of stuff :)
Any Chemist or Pharmacy should sell it......I think I purchased a bottle in Tesco!! Not 100% positive on that=]





x
  • vincent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment