Friday, December 18, 2009

BURNT MOTOR OIL for mange and parasite's fact or cruel ?

My brother wants to put Motor oil on his once Beautiful golden eared snow white Shepperd now looks horrible. It's breaking his and my heart. Been To the Vet 5 times was on antibiotics ,steroids,sprays him with listerine and vinegar mixture everyday nothing seems to work PLEASE any input would help!BURNT MOTOR OIL for mange and parasite's fact or cruel ?
Mange is not cured overnight. Stay with the vet medicine. It will take time for the the coat to look good. Motor oil will be poisonous to the dog, seep into the skin and cause more problems, that's the cruel part. Try another vet who has experience with treating mange.BURNT MOTOR OIL for mange and parasite's fact or cruel ?
please, PLEASE, TRY IT, I promise it will work, more than one application. I would not say this if I was unsure like I said my husband has done this many years it works!!!!
You're not gonna get a good answer in the fish section.
Is it a dogfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment