Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kindly give me the nutrition facts for raw sesame oil.?

I am selling sesame oil in consumer packs. can anybody tell me the nutrion facts for sesame oilKindly give me the nutrition facts for raw sesame oil.?
look here for nutrition values of raw sesame oil


http://bloodindex.org/nutrition-values-c鈥?/a>Kindly give me the nutrition facts for raw sesame oil.?
Kindly approach V V D - makers of Idayam Sesame Oil. the company is in Virudunagar near Madurai. They will help you.
High fat content


Eat in moderation for low fat diets





A low-carb food


May be suitable for low carbohydrate diets





Low sodium content


May be suitable for low-sodium (salt) diets








TYPICAL VALUES


Per 100g


Per tablespoon


Per cup


Per tsp








ENERGY (as per above order)


calories


3698kJ


884


503kJ


120


8063kJ


1927


166kJ


39





FAT of which saturates


100g


14.2g


13.6g


1.93g


218g


30.96g


4.5g


0.64g

No comments:

Post a Comment